Judith Blackstone on the Realization Process (#87)
In this episode, we discuss:
- Embodied nonduality – Judith’s definition of embodiment and nonduality
- Fundamental features of the Realization Process and the 2 main exercises (inhabiting the whole body and tuning into the subtle vertical channel)
- Her new book Trauma and the Unbound Body
- Realization Process techniques that contribute to trauma work
- Importance of inhabiting the body and the space of consciousness before releasing trauma
Judith Blackstone, PhD, developed the Realization Process, a method of embodied psychological and relational healing and nondual spiritual awakening. She is the author of Trauma and the Unbound Body, Belonging Here, The Enlightenment Process, The Intimate Life, and The Empathic Ground. An audio series of the Realization Process is available from Sounds True. For information on Judith’s teaching schedule, visit www.realizationprocess.org.