Kulreet Chaudhary on Sound Medicine (#124)
In this episode, we discuss:
- Understanding the culture of Contemporary medicine and medicine as an industry.
- The Ayurvedic approach, addressing the physical, energetic and mental realm.
- Quantum biology and the Siddha texts – healing from the inside out.
- Role of intuition as it informs mastery in healing and any field of work.
- Science of Sound, biological translation to energy and meaning.
- The distinction between mantra and aphorism; using mantra and devotion to connect to your soul’s intention.
- Alzheimer’s as a mutable disease and alternative practices to support conditions.
Dr. Kulreet Chaudhary’s combined expertise in both modern neurology and the ancient science of health known as Ayurveda has uniquely positioned her as an expert able to pull from the broadest possible base to treat her clients. She is passionate about raising awareness for the need of a paradigm shift in contemporary medicine that focuses on patient empowerment and a health-based (rather than disease-based) medical system. Dr. Chaudhary is a regular guest on the Dr. Oz Show, where her teachings about Ayurvedic medicine have been applauded by a national audience. Dr. Chaudhary is the author of The Prime and Sound Medicine. She is also a neuroscientist and has participated in over twenty clinical research studies in the areas of multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, ALS, and diabetic peripheral neuropathy. Her research includes groundbreaking work in stem cell therapies for diabetic peripheral neuropathy and drug development for the treatment of ALS. Dr. Kulreet Chaudhary spends her time doing research in Siddha Medicine in Tamil Nadu, India, and seeing patients for Integrative Medicine consultations from San Diego, CA.