Amit Goswami on Quantum Activism & Archetypal Living (#99)
In this episode, we discuss:
- Quantum physics is an astounding entry into consciousness and puts trans-personal psychology on the map.
- Why spiritual teachers talk so much about quantum physics.
- Key features and principles of Quantum Physics and the role of the observer, quantum collapse, quantum entanglement, and downward causation.
- How we actually live according to the quantum worldview and manifest our reality.
- How archetypes are our internal stimuli, the divine waiting for us to act, and the lifestyle of living around a certain archetype.
- Creativity, the power of intention and what comes next.
- What is a quantum activist and how do we become one.
Theoretical Quantum Physicist Dr. Amit Goswami is a retired full professor from the University of Oregon’s Department of Physics where he served from 1968 to 1997. He is a pioneer of the new paradigm of science called “science within consciousness,” an idea he explicated in his seminal book, The Self-Aware Universe, where he also solved the quantum measurement problem elucidating the famous observer effect.
Goswami has written several other popular books: The Visionary Window, Physics of the Soul, The Quantum Doctor, Creative Evolution, God is Not Dead, HowQuantum Activism Can Save Civilization, Quantum Creativity: Think Quantum, Be Creative, Quantum Economics: Unleashing the Power of an Economics of Consciousness.
In his most recent book, The Everything Answer Book (April 2017), Goswami’s basic premise is that quantum physics is not only the future of science, but it is also the key to understanding consciousness, death, God, psychology, and the meaning of life. In short, quantum physics offers a theory of everything.
In his private life, Goswami is a practitioner of spirituality and transformation. He calls himself a quantum activist. He appeared in the film What the Bleep Do We Know!? and its sequel Down the Rabbit Hole as well as the documentaries Dalai Lama Renaissance and the award-winning The Quantum Activist.